The new benchmark in dry vacuum pumps
DRYVAC - a new range of dry vacuum pumps and solutions
All models from the DRYVAC platform have been designed and adapted to the special needs of applications in the photovoltaic production chain (e.g. PECVD, PVD and crystal growing, etc.), coating applications and process industry in general. DRYVAC pumps and system combinations are rugged, reliable and durable, ready to fulfill stringent process requirements.
The DRYVAC range comprises the following models
DRYVAC Models and applications
- DRYVAC DV 450
- DRYVAC DV 650-r
- DRYVAC DV 650 S
- DRYVAC DV 650 S-i
- DRYVAC DV 650 C
- DRYVAC DV 650 C-i
- DRYVAC DV 650 C-r
- DRYVAC DV 1200
- DRYVAC DV 1200 S-i
- DRYVAC DV 5000 C-i
The DRYVAC DV standard version and DRYVAC DV S deliver an optimized pumping speed at pressures >100 mbar. DRYVAC DV and DV C types are suited for short cycle operation (load locks, for example) or for the evacuation of large vacuum chambers.
Furthermore, these DRYVAC models cover all features needed for process industry applications such as heat treating, industrial coating, high voltage electrical manufacturing or nuclear drying.
Models from the DV C range have been designed to provide highest reliability in harsh process duties. DRYVAC DV C pumps are optimized for handling typical gases from the production in the photovoltaic and flat panel display industry. They excel through their robust design and meet industrial safety requirements.
The DRYVAC DV-i versions include housing, castors, PLC and touch screen display as standard. Control and monitoring via intuitive menu navigation software and field bus.
Features at a glance
- Water cooled
- Low power consumption: 7 kW below 10 mbar for DRYVAC 650 S
- Energy efficiency IE2
- Hermetically sealed pump without external shaft seals
- Wide voltage and wide frequency drive due to integrated inverter(s)
- No need to provide motor protection switch due to integrated inverter(s)
- NRTL listed (cTUVus)
- RoHS conform (2002/95/EG, Restriction of Hazardous Substances)
- Most compact dry pump, with the smallest footprint for pump systems
- Optimized Cost of Ownership including the lowest power consumption available on the market today
- Utmost package flexibility
- Low noise level
- Highest reliability
- Integrated self-monitoring and control
- No unscheduled downtimes
- Minor maintenance demands