Leybold SOGEVAC SV 40 ATEX Factory Refurbished Single Stage Oil Sealed Vacuum Pump
These pumps are suited for pumping solvents, for drying, any explosion protected filling applications including IIB + H2
or IIA material groups.
- Material Group: IIB + H2 or IIA
- Temperature Classes:
- IIB + H2 at 50 Hz, T4
- at 60 Hz, 160°C
- IIA at 50 Hz and 60 Hz, T3
In order to fill the requirements of safety regulations, the SOGEVAC SV 40 ATEX Cat. 1 pumps are equipped with:
- 1 flame arrester on their suction and exhaust sides
- 1 pressure transmitter controlling the pressure in the oil casing
- 1 temperature sensor controlling the pump temperature
- 1 inlet gas temperature monitoring on the inlet side of the pump for IIB + H2 versions only.
Furthermore, these pumps have an explosion-proof design.
Advantages to the user
- High pumping speed down to ultimate pressure
- High vapor pumping capability
- Running possible at any pressure from 1000 mbar to ultimate pressure
- Integrated and efficient oil mist separation
- Compact design
- Air cooled
- Low noise level, no cooling water, low vibration operation
- Many different designs available