The D-TEK CO2 uses an innovative infrared absorption sensing cell which is extremely selective to carbon dioxide, yet its circuitry allows the instrument to equalize to the CO2 present in the atmosphere, so there is minimal risk of false alarms. D-TEK CO2 maintains its sensitivity over time for consistent, accurate and reliable performance. Its specialized infrared sensor cell lasts for approximately 800 hours, so you buy fewer replacement parts.
Additional features include a charging status indicator, sensor failure indication, sensor test mode and rechargeable NiMH (nickel metal hydride) batteries.
Features at a Glance
- 6 gm/year sensitivity
- Low risk of false alarms because it equalizes to the CO2 present in the air
- 800-hour infrared cell life for low cost of ownership
- Consistent and accurate response because the infrared cell does not weaken over time
- Will not react to smoke, humidity, airflow or temperature changes
- Quick response and quick clearing (""zeroing"") from high-efficiency air sampling pump
- On-board diagnostics indicate charging status and warn of low battery or infrared cell failure
- NiMH power stick won't corrode and provides greater charging capacity
- Hard plastic case, NiMH power stick, 12V and AC adapter/recharger, tip filters and infrared cell included